9th Annual Lavender Festival
Red Rock Ranch & Farms
Concho, AZ 85924
06/28/2012 - 07/01/2012
| Contact Red Rock Ranch & Farms
June 28 - July 1, 2012
9:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
$5 per person
NO RESERVATIONS NECESSARY
Lavender Tours at 9:30 am and 11:30 am
- Cooking Demonstration and Tastings at 10:30 am and 12:30 pm
- U-Cut Lavender - $5.00 per Bundle
- Wreath Making Demonstration - Throughout the Day
- Lavender Plant Sales
- Lavender Growing Advice
- Lavender Shop Open - Products for Sale at a Festival Discount
Lavender Farm Store
- Lavender Products for Sale at the Farm Store
Lavender Plants For Sale
- Offering a selection of hard to find lavender varieties
- Grown in our greenhouses specifically for the Southwest areas
- Lavender Growing Tips
This is a walking tour so we suggest you wear comfortable shoes; bring a hat for the sun. Please park your vehicle outside the main gate.
~ PLEASE NO PETS ~
No pets allowed during Festival hours, thank you for your cooperation.
For more information call the farm, 928-337-2289
From Show Low/Pinetop take US60 east for about 10 miles, at the junction, turn left on AZ61 travel for about 20 miles, turn left on 180A. Once you are on 180A, turn Right at Mile Marker 352 (Shiloh Village sign), follow the two lane dirt road, turn right when the road becomes one lane, turn left at first curve and drive down the lane until you are at the gates.
34.5516,-109.664||info: Red Rock Ranch & Farms
Concho, AZ 85924||669